Monday, April 14, 2014

Four months have passed and not only am I still standing, but I'm learning to fly!  Two cars have found new homes, numerous accounts transferred into my name, emotional treks to the courthouse, two trips under my belt....But never flying solo, not once!
Jeff Silbar and Larry Henley penned it well: You are the wind beneath my wings!
Isaiah composed it even better:
But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31NLT
Jeff, Larry, Isaiah, did you have any idea how scary, how difficult stepping off the ledge would be? Did you realize my heart would break over and over with each new flap of a wing?
God, you stir my nest, you nudge me to soar, you raise me up! 
Higher calling still on the horizon...


No comments: