Thursday, April 17, 2014

Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it...
Take, eat; this is My body.  Matt. 26:26
I am the Bread of Life John 6:48
Jesus, let me feed on nothing but You.

You shall set the shewbread on the table
before Me always.  Exodus 25:30
Your invitation to fellowship with You is always open.

Taste and see for the LORD is good...Psalm 34:8.
If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. John 6:51
The more I seek you,
The more I find you.
The more I find you, the more I love you.
I want to sit at your feet,
Drink from the cup in your hand,
Lay back against you and breath, feel your heart beat.
This love is so deep, it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace; it's overwhelming   Zach Neese

Pause and drink from His cup...

He poured out his life unto death...Isaiah 53:12
a drink offering for our sins...

This is my blood of the covenant
which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.   Matthew 26:28

Remember Me...

No comments: