Wednesday, January 8, 2020


Grace
2020

In 2019,  I set my focus on casting off all that hindered me from running a victorious race. Early on last year, I discovered I had a lot to dump: fears, trauma, selfishness. I couldn’t wrap up that goal with a pretty bow by year’s end. Instead I realized I’ll be casting until I find myself wrapped in the arms of Jesus!  So why even add a 2020 focus? Honestly, I didn’t plan to but when a God-size bomb drops on your heart, you ADD!  
GRACE: I  need it, I need to exercise it, I need to explore how it collides with obedience. 
I’ll first immerse myself in God’s true and faithful Word and then, explore what fellow travelers have learned. 
Perhaps, you would like to join me in finding Amazing Grace.

*When I stood under this beautiful chandelier this past December, I immediately imagined joy raining down on me in the new decade. Joy in the form of Grace. This I know: God sheds His Grace on us each and every day. Taste and See!

No comments: