Tuesday, July 24, 2018





We gave a lot of bells to our grandmother, Daisy Bell Hand; her cabinets were full of them.. We'd buy them on our vacations or purchase her birthday gift from a gift shop at the local Metcalf South Mall. She treasured them, but darn if she wouldn't write our names on each one of them, even the expensive ones. Today, as I was sifting through another Harvey box, I ran across this old plaque. You guessed it...I found a Sharpie and scrawled "Mabel Gullickson," Rob's maternal grandmother, on the back of this beauty. 
I get it now; we want them to remember.

Remember the days of old; consider the years of many generations; ask your father,and he will show you, your elders, and they will tell you. 
Deuteronomy 32:7 ESV


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet. I love finding anything with my loved ones handwriting on it.