Monday, September 25, 2017

The grief counselor says write, write, share...tell your story over and over.
And yes, I need to so badly. I'm falling apart, feeling overwhelmed and abandoned. The people I would rely on the most to help me solve issues are just not there for me. However, God continues to bring those that want to help...my Harvey Angels.
So for my sanity, I'll write and share this journey with those who are truly interested in what it is like to go through a catastrophe on your own. 
I'll let those that don't subscribe to my blog, know when a new post is published; that will allow those who just don't want to continue to hear about Harvey to skip my story.
Interestingly, there are still two types of friends that continue to send me a personal message after a Facebook post: those drowning in their own flood and the friends who really want to pray very specifically. 
I want to connect with both of you. You can subscribe here, send me a pm or just comment on my FB notification. 
As we are all in this together. I so want to hear your story.  And don't forget, it's history.

Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love you, my beautiful friend, and praying!

Unknown said...

Prayers of support and love!❤️

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you! This is hard .. and just about the time I feel "normal" I drive by another devastated neighborhood! Sending you hugs!

Unknown said...

We have been and will continue praying for all of the victims of Harvey, specifically for you and your neighborhood as you begin the journey of rebuilding. Love you my sweet cousin.