Saturday, August 20, 2016


I have loved you 16644 days!
♥ 45 years 6 months 26 days ♥
Today we would have been married 40 years,
but our love story began 5 1/2 years earlier, sitting side by side
in a pie-shaped room, pounding on old typewriters.
          The most wonderful thing I decided to do was to share my life and heart with you!
We planned a celebration for today. 
Cake (one always needs cake)
family and friends
new vows       

Plans fold
and now faith, hope and love remain. 
The greatest of these are love.

  I listen to Beginnings, our song, with new ears. It was not until today that I realized how very painful it must have been for my husband to write these words.
 to 
Rob Moore to Robin Moore
When I'm with you, it doesn't matter where we are, 
or what we're doing
I'm with you, that's all that matters.
Time passes much too quickly when we're together laughing,
I wish I could sing it to you.
It's only the beginning of what I want to feel forever...
Robin--I'm afraid this will have to serve as your card this year. Thank you for 37 lovely years we've had together. I love you always and forever, 
Rob
     

I look up and send love to others...






Always and forever...






No comments: